Want to work with us? Find out about opening from time to time.
Application is closed.
We are looking for students who want to gain practical, hands-on experience working with renowned artists and educators.
Our internship programme runs as a project-based contract and requires 1-3 months (sequential) commitment from you, with approximately 10+ hours each week on a flexible schedule.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain a broader understanding in music administration and management.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to the Director
- Working with the team on project delivery
- Assisting in coordinating project personnel
- Assisting in marketing and publicity
- Maintaining internal database
- Liaising with client and handling public enquiries
- Performing other duties as required
What you need to have:
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Practical and positive approach to office administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in English
- Passionate about classical music and its education