JOIN THE TEAM
We’re on a mission to make music education accessible and affordable for everyone.
Internship Period: Mid-September – Mid-November 2021 (2 months), may be extended by mutual agreement for a further 3 – 4 months
Working Hours: Part time (<10 hours per week)
We provide a supportive career environment where you can hone your talents and develop new skills to promote performance, confidence, and employability. We are looking for students who want to gain practical, hands-on experience working with world-renowned artists and educators.
Our internship programme runs as a project-based contract from mid-September to mid-November 2021, with approximately 10 hours each week on a flexible schedule.
As an intern, you will gain invaluable experience in shaping and executing our social media content strategy and creation. You will be given the opportunities to establish contacts with world-renowned artists and partner organisations involved in our events. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to gain a broader understanding in music administration and management careers.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate social media content creation and strategy.
- Support and execute key marketing campaigns.
- Assist managers by implementing tasks related to event planning, operations, and marketing.
- Strong writing skills, especially in English.
- Confident and self-motivated both individually and in a team.
- Passionate about music/understanding musical knowledge.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dedicated, creative, proactive, reliable.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple assignments as well as to commit to deadlines.
In return, we offer you:
- A supportive environment where you can hone your talents and develop new skills to promote performance, confidence, and employability.
- Opportunities to establish contacts with world-renowned artists and partner organisations involved in the Festival.
- Be involved with our day-to-day operations a local classical music social enterprise.
Please email a cover letter & resumè to email@example.com. Cover letter should outline how this internship fits within your goals, your experience in the field and your contribution to us. Apply before 30 August 2021!