Want to work with us for an exciting career experience? Find out about opening from time to time.
We provide a supportive career environment where you can hone your talents and develop new skills to promote performance, confidence, and employability. We are looking for students who want to gain practical, hands-on experience working with world-renowned artists and educators.
Our festival internship programme runs as a project-based contract from January to June 2021, with approximately 10 hours each week on a flexible schedule.
As an intern, you will gain exclusive experience in running and managing a music festival. You will be given the opportunities to establish contacts with world-renowned artists and partner organisations involved in the Festival. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to gain a broader understanding in music administration and management career.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Support managers by implementing tasks related to event planning, operations, and marketing.
- Attend committee meetings and prepare minutes
- Assist with planning and executing the Festival
- Promote publicity and distribution of promotional material of the Festival
- Undertake administration and answer correspondence via social media, email or phone
- Performing other duties as required
- Strong time and project management skills
- Confident and self-motivated both individually and in a team.
- Eager to perform and exceed expectations
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Dedicated, creative, proactive, reliable
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office and Google Suite)
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple assignments as well as to commit to deadlines
- Passionate about music!